In this summer vacation, I didn't do many things. I didn't go anywhere, I sleep until 12 o'clock every day. But the only thing I did, was playing tennis. It was fun and easy, but it needs a lot of energy, or you will feel tired very quickly. The ball runs very fast, sometimes I can't even hit it. I really enjoyed my time with tennis this summer.
This is my tennis racket.

Hi Ben,
回覆刪除It is good to play sports whenever you have a free time. But you know, I hurt my wrist when I played tennis before. After that, I have never played it again.
Debbie
Is it difficult to play tennis? I haven't try it before. I think I enjoy playing basketball more. It's my favorite sport.
回覆刪除OH! How wonderful! I would like to sleep until 12,too. I think tennis is hard for me(even though i didn't try it before) I'm not good at sports(sigh)
回覆刪除Wow!You mean you spend all the time to play tennis in your summer vacation!I really admire that you can exercised all the time.And playing tennis is hard to me!
回覆刪除